All of the following terms and conditions must be performed for application of leniency:
1) the leniency application has been submitted at the applicant´s own initiative and complies with the requirements;
2) the leniency applicant terminates its participation in committing an act that corresponds to the elements of a criminal offence set out in § 400 of the Penal Code in as agreed with the Prosecutor´s Office, unless the applicant is included in surveillance activities;
3) the leniency applicant shall disclose and make available, if possible, all the evidence known to them about the criminal offence stipulated in § 400 of the Penal Code fully, sincerely and without distortion;
4) the leniency applicant shall cooperate with investigative bodies and the Procecutor´s Office at their own expense and with good will until proceedings relating to a criminal ofence set out in § 400 of the Penal Code have been terminated;
5) the leniency applicant has not included other persons to commit a criminal offence set out in § 400 of the Penal Code or led the preparation or commission of the criminal offence;
6) the leniency applicant has not destroyed or removed evidence relevant in proceedings relating to a criminal offence set out in § 400 of the Penal Code or disclosed the facts of the leniency application or the criminal proceedings without the permission of the Prosecutor´s Office in bad faith either before or after the submission of the leniency application.